Rs. 138.00 Rs. 149.00
Dhootapapeshwar Punarnavasava is a liquid ayurvedic medicine that is useful in treating liver disorders related to generalized oedema with ascites. It has anti-inflammatory, cholagogue and hepatoprotective action.
1. Shweta Punarnava
7. Kantakari Panchang
11. Prakshepa Dravya-Nagkeshar
1. It guards liver cells and aids in the regeneration of liver cells
2. Used to treat liver diseases and inflammatory disorders
3. It confirms proper bile flow into the intestine through it cholagogue action
4. It grants relief to the heart, liver, and kidney
5. Aids anemic patients who suffer with weakness and appetite loss and promotes the creation of red blood cells
Directions For Use:
Take 2 to 4 tablespoons, 2-3 times in a day with equal amount of lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
1. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
2. Keep out of reach of children
3. Medicine must not be used after expiry dates