Dhootapapeshwar Punarnava Mandoor contains Punarnava
Bibhitak, Nishottar, Amalaki , Shunthi, Dantimoola, Marich, Chavak, and Pippali as active ingredients.
Key benefits of Dhootapapeshwar Punarnava Mandoor:
1. An excellent Raktavardhak & Shothaghna Yoga especially acting on liver.
2. In Pandu by acting on liver as well as Pitta it helps in proper excretion of Mala as well as enhances blood circulation. Effective in Shotha being fortified with Gomutra.
3. Alleviates Dhatushaithilya thereby promoting Agnideepan.
Direction for use:
Take 1-2 tablets 2 to 3 times a day with Punarnavasava, Kumari Asava, Ghruta or lukewarm water or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor.
Pandu, Kamala, Udara, Yakrutodara, Pleehodara, Shotha, Krumi, Shwasa, and Kasa.
1. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children. Read the label carefully before use.
2. Use under medical supervision.