Agnitundi Vati is a traditional ayurvedic formulation containing many aromatic herbs, used for Kapha dosha diseases.
Description: As the fuel added into the fire helps burn out the wood into ash, similarly Agnitundi Vati is the most effective and powerful medicine for easy digestion. Useful in Agnimandya, Ajeerna, and Udarshoola with its excellent Deepak, Pachak, and Shoolaghna action. Useful in Amavata, where Agnimandya is the basic factor by reducing the Ama.
Indication: Agnimandya, Ajeerna, Udarshoola, Grahani, Yakrut Vikar, Amavata, constipation due to intestinal laxity
5. Sauvarchala Lavana
7. Samudra Lavana
8. Tankana Bhasma
10. Jambira swarasa
1. It is an excellent Vata-nashak (reduces Vata)
2. It improves digestion, appetite, and taste
3. Helps in treating abdominal pain, abdominal gas, colic, and constipation due to intestinal laxity
4. It regularizes intestinal motility and gives relief from constipation
Directions For Use:
1-2 tablets, twice a day with honey, lemon swarasa or lukewarm water.
1. Store in a cool and dry place
2. This product contains heavy metal ingredients. Hence it should be used strictly under medical supervision
3. Accidental overdosage may cause a poisonous effect
4. It contains kshara as an ingredient. Hence, on usage for a long period of time, it may cause depletion in quality and quantity of semen
5. It is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation, and in children
6. A high dose may worsen gastritis
7. Read the label carefully before use
8. Keep out of the reach of children