Urosone Cream belongs to a group of medicines called steroids, also known as corticosteroids. Urosone Cream is used to treat various allergic skin conditions (e.g., eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash). Urosone Cream effectively reduces symptoms such as swelling, itching and redness associated with such conditions.
Urosone is excellent combination of herbs acting on the urinary system. It helps in relieving symptoms of urinary tract infections like burning urination, pain and inflammation in urinary tract. It is safe to use Urosone in pregnant women for reducing swelling and bloating.
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection that affects part of the urinary tract. When it affects the lower urinary tract it is known as a bladder infection (cystitis). Symptoms from a lower urinary tract include pain with urination, frequent urination, and feeling the need to urinate despite having an empty bladder. Urinary tract infections are caused by microbes such as bacteria overcoming the body's defenses in the urinary tract.
When is a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) considered to be recurrent?
If a urinary tract infection happens more than twice in six months, it is said to be a recurrent UTI. Recurrent UTIs are more common in women than in men. Approximately one-fifth get recurrent UTIs. In men recurrent UTIs are generally due to a blockage in urinary flow.
1. Urinary tract infections typically occur when bacteria enter the urinary tract through the urethra and begin to multiply in the bladder.
2. Infection of the bladder (cystitis): This type of UTI is usually caused by Escherichia coli (E. coli), a type of bacteria commonly found in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. However, sometimes other bacteria are responsible.
3. Diabetes and other diseases that impair the immune system: the body's defense against germs can increase the risk of UTIs.
4. People who can't urinate on their own and use a tube (catheter) to urinate have an increased risk of UTIs.
5. Urinary surgery or can increase your risk of developing a urinary tract infection. in all forms of urinary infection the urine may be cloudy and may contain more ammonia than usual. Urination tends to be painful if the urethra is inflamed. Bladder infection may cause fever, dull pain in the lower part of the abdomen, and vomiting. If the infection reaches the kidneys, symptoms are more severe, with pain in the loins, on one or both sides, and fever.
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms:
1. A strong, persistent urge to urinate
2. A burning sensation when urinating
3. Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
4. Urine that appears cloudy
5. A sign of blood in the urine
6. Strong-smelling urine
7. Pelvic pain, in women especially in the center of the pelvis and around the area of the pubic bone
8. Preeclampsia is a pregnancy complication characterized by high blood pressure and signs of damage to another organ system, most often the liver and kidneys. Preeclampsia usually begins after 20 weeks of pregnancy in women whose blood pressure had been normal.
9, Left untreated, preeclampsia can lead to serious even fatal complications for both you and your baby. If you have preeclampsia, the only cure is delivery of your baby.
If you're diagnosed with preeclampsia too early in your pregnancy to deliver your baby, you and your doctor face a challenging task. Your baby needs more time to mature, but you need to avoid putting yourself or your baby at risk of serious complications.
Preeclampsia sometimes develops without any symptoms. High blood pressure may develop slowly, or it may have a sudden onset. Monitoring your blood pressure is an important part of prenatal care because the first sign of preeclampsia is commonly a rise in blood pressure. Blood pressure that exceeds 140/90 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) or greater documented on two occasions, at least four hours apart is abnormal.
Other signs and symptoms of preeclampsia may include:
1. Excess protein in your urine (proteinuria) or additional signs of kidney problems
2. Severe headaches
3. Changes in vision, including temporary loss of vision, blurred vision or light sensitivity
4. Upper abdominal pain, usually under your ribs on the right side
Nausea or vomiting
5. Decreased urine output
6. Decreased levels of platelets in your blood (thrombocytopenia)
7. Impaired liver function
8. Shortness of breath, caused by fluid in your lungs
9. Sudden weight gain and swelling (edema) particularly in your face and hands may occur with preeclampsia. But these also occur in many normal pregnancies, so they're not considered reliable signs of preeclampsia.
Causes of this abnormal development may include:
1. Insufficient blood flow to the uterus
2. Damage to the blood vessels
3. A problem with the immune system
• Pashanbhed Ghan (Bergenia Ligulata ) 40 mg
• Varun Ghan( Crataeva Nurvala) 40 mg
• SafApamarga Ghan ( Achyranthes aspera ) 40 mg
• Shatavari Ghan ( Asparagus Racemosus) 30 mg
• Guduchi Ghan (Tinospora Cordiofolia) 20 mg
• Yashtimadhu Ghan ( Glycyrrhiza Glabra) 20 mg
• Amalki Ghan ( Emblica Officinalis) 10 mg
• Shallki ( Boswellia Serreta) 50 mg
1. Pashandbhed: Pashanbheda is a drug mentioned in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for various ailments but mainly as a diuretic and lithotriptic. It is said to have property of breaking and disintegrating the stones and is widely used drug. The very first mention of this drug in Ayurvedic literature is Charak Samhita under the name Pashanbhed. It is recommended for painful micturition, for curing abdominal tumour and for breaking up calculi, The name of the plant describes its stone-breaking ability. The plant is capable of destroying kidney stones by penetrating and crushing them. It is known to relieve burning urination, cleanse the urinary bladder, help in passage of urine and inhibit crystallization of minerals, thus it is effective in treatment and prevention of kidney stones.
2. Varun: It is an important Ayurvedic herb that is especially valued for its effectiveness in the treatment of renal conditions, infection, and enlarged prostate. It interferes with the creation of oxalate-type kidney stones. Varuna is also used as a preventive medicine in the management of recurrent renal stone formation, helps to reduce inflammation during stone passage. Removes kidney stones, Kidney & urinary disorders, Prostate enlargement, Urinary tract infection, Flushes out small stones from the kidney & urinary tract. Gives relief in associated symptoms such as pain, pus, RBCs in urine
3. Tribulus- it maintains effective kidney function and reduces renal discomfort.it is a potent diuretic herb which helps in proper urine flow and flushes out toxins .nourishes kidney and reproductive organ. Helps to improve kidney functions. helpful in gout and kidney diseases . It helps to treat urine incontinence, kidney stone and urine infections.
4. Shallaki-it works as a natural anti inflammatory helps to flush out toxins out of body. helps to reduce spasmodic pain and stomach ache.
Disclaimer - The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.