Palsinuron Capsule is an ayurvedic medicine used in treatment of paralysis and neuro-muscular disorders of CNS (central nervous system). It is also effective in hemiplegia (paralysis of one side of body) and nerve injury.
Palsinuron capsule contains herbal ingredients such as Mahavatvidhwans, Sameer Pannag, Ekangveer ras , Sootshekhar, Lajari and Khurasani Owa.
Role of key ingredients:
1. Mahavatvidhwans improves metabolic processes in CNS and PNS, activates neuro-muscular communication.
2. Sameerpannag improves tissue oxidation and regulates blood supply in affected areas,
3. Ekangveer ras promotes healing of damaged nerves and blood vessels.
4. Sootshekhar provides nutritional support for faster healing of damaged organelle.
5. Lajari has regenerative effect on neuro-lesions.
6. Khurasani Owa checks neuro-irritation.
It is indicated in cases of neuro-muscular disorders of CNS and PNS, hemiplegia, general paralysis, facial paralysis, hand shoulder syndrome, convulsions, whole body stiffness, sciatica, neuralgia (nerve pain), cramps in calf, myalgia (muscle pain) and other neuro-muscular problems.
Dosage: One capsule 2-3 times daily by sublingual administration (capsule is placed under the tongue) with honey produces quicker absorption.