Moringa oleifera , also known as horseradish tree because of the pungent, bitter flavor of the roots, is a tree native to India. While it has recently gained its popularity across the globe as a superfood, the nutrient-packed plant has been used in Ayurveda medicine for thousands of years. The fragile leaves are the most popular part of the plant. They can be eaten whole but are most often dried and ground into a fine, velvety powder. The Amino acid, Vitamin, and Mineral rich Moringa leaves makes it a great natural energy booster, despite the fact that they are caffeine-free.
Health Benefits of Sri Sri Tattva Moringa Juice
- Overall nutrition that helps maintain healthy vision and immunity
- Packed with Vitamin C, which protects the body
- Can help in reducing inflammations
- Moringa also has Calcium, Protein, Iron, and Amino acids, which help your
body feel rejuvenated and energetic
- Rich in Calcium & Phosphorus, which help in strengthening bones
- Helps the body cope with stress and hence enhances general health
Directions for Use
- Add 30ml of juice in 100ml water and mix well
- Drink twice a day preferably on empty stomach or as advised by your Vaidya / Nutritionist.
Net Weight: 1L