The king of all spices, a special and secret ingredient for every kitchen. Sri Sri Tattva Kitchen King Masala is a perfect combination of coriander, turmeric, black pepper and other spices. This rich yet mild flavoured masala is a quintessential addition to all your special dishes. It gives your vegetable and paneer dishes a delicious golden hue.
How to Use
Simple Steps To Make A Savory Sabji
Sri Sri Tattva Kitchen King Masala, is a versatile powder that can be used in any vegetarian dish. Simple steps to delicious Kitchen King Masala dishes
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a kadhai, add 1 tsp garlic paste and sauté on medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add 6 cinnamon, 2 cloves, 2 cardamom, 1 bay leaf and sauté on medium flame for few more seconds.
- Add 2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves, 2 tbsp of Sri Sri Tattva Kitchen King Masala, 2 cups of tomato puree and sauté on medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add salt to taste, mix well and cook on medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add 2 tbsp curd, mix well and cook on medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add ½ tbsp sugar, ¼ cup of water, 1 cup paneer (cottage cheese) and 2 tbsp cream, mix well and cook on medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cream and serve.
- Chilly Powder
- Mango Powder
- Black Pepper
- Bengal Gram
- Black Gram
- Poppy Seeds
- Bishop’s Weed
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Black Cardamom
- Bay Leaf
Net Weight: 100 g