Description: Biryani, is the rice based food mixed with spices, rice and vegetables. Sri Sri Tattva Biryani Masala is a luscious blend of exquisite spices. This mix will let you savour the taste of homemade biryani and tingle your taste buds with lots of excitement. Use this masala to add rich taste to your biryani.
Simple Steps To Make Delicious Biryani
1. Combine 4½ cups of water, 1 bay leaf, 1 cinnamon, 2 cloves, 2 cardamom, 1½ cups of rice and salt to taste in a deep non stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes. Strain the rice and keep aside.
2. Heat the 2 tbsp oil in deep non stick pan and ½ tsp cumin.
3. When the seeds crackle, add ¾ cup chopped onion, 2 tsp ginger green chilly paste, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, 3 tbsp Sri Sri Tattva Biriyani Masala and saute on a medium flame for a few minutes.
4. Transfer ½ of the rice mixture in a pan and spread it with the back of a spoon.
5. Mix it with remaining ½ of the rice mixture and spread it evenly.
6. Pour Sri Sri Tattva cow ghee evenly over it and cover it with a lid and cook on a slow flame for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Garnish with stir fried cashews and coriander leaf and serve it with curd.
Ingredients: Coriander, Cumin,Cinnamon, Black Pepper,Chilly Powder, Clove,Turmeric, Bay Leaf, Salt,Dry Fenugreek Leaf,Nutmeg, Mace, BigCardamom, Cardamom,Aniseed, Mint.
Per 100 g Approximate
1. Calories - 173.7 K Cal
2. Total Fat - 4.50 g
3. Saturated Fat - 2g
4. Trans Fat - 0.0g
5. Cholesterol - 0.0mg
6. Sodium - 22145 mg
7. Total Carbohydrate - 27.20g
8. Sugar - 6.10g
9. Protein - 6.10g
10. Vitamin A - 0 mcg
11. Vitamin C - 4.20mg
12. Calcium – 4088 mg
13. Iron – 16.92 mg
Net weight : 100 g