Brahmi Gritham is a unique Ayurvedic preparation that contains ingredients that are helpful in the formulation of brain tonics in Ayurveda and memory-booster. These vital ayurvedic herbs and ingredients are known to improve brain function and enhance memory power
AVP Brahmi Ghritam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form. This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for the preparatory procedures for Panchakarma and also as medicine, mainly for the treatment of improving intelligence, learning skills, and speech.
Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Brahmi Ghritam Benefits:
- It is widely used as medicine and also in a preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of improving learning skills, intelligence, memory, speech.
- It is also used in the treatment of skin diseases, epilepsy, and female infertility. Reportedly overcomes impotency.
- It is used for treating
- Myalgia – depression-induced body ache
- Stress disorder
Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Brahmi Ghritam Dosage:
- As medicine – quarter to a half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- For the Panchakarma preparation – Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgment of the Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered with warm water.
How to use Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Brahmi Ghrit as a brain tonic for healthy people?
If you are healthy, still want to use Brahmi ghrita, then take half a teaspoon of this, just before your morning cup of coffee/tea/milk. You can take it for up to two months.
Note that you have to have some hot drink or at least hot water, after taking this herbal brain tonic ghee.
Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Brahmi Ghritam Side Effects:
- However, it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases, and high BP should exercise precaution.
- In a very high dose, it may cause diarrhea and indigestion.
Pregnancy, lactation, and children:
Seek medical advice for its usage during pregnancy.
It can be administered to lactation mothers and children.
Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Brahmi Ghritam Ingredients:
- Brahmi – Bacopa monnieri juice extract – 1.536 liters
- Ghrita – 768 ml
- 12 g of each of
- Trikatu – Pepper, long pepper, and ginger
- Shweta and Krishna Trivrit – Operculina turpethum
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- Shankhapushpi – Clitorea ternatea
- Nripadruma – Cassia fistula
- Saptala – Acacia sinuata
- Krumihara – Embelia ribes