Made by crushing fresh (Himalayan) Apples, the sugars in this juice are fermented to form this raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized vinegar. This combination contains a cloudy, web-like bacterial foam called ‘mother' - a rich brownish liquid.
The concentrated bacteria and enzymes give Apple Cider Vinegar its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties
Health Benefits of Sri Sri Tattva Apple Cider Vinegar
- Boosts Metabolism and helps in Weight Management.
- Improves Digestion, Liver Health and Gut Health.
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair.
- Helps eliminate an overload of toxins or Ama, from the body.
- Its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties help body to fight against various infections.
Directions for Use
- Add 5 to 10ml of Apple Cider Vinegar to a glassful of water, vegetable or fruit juices, your salads or your daily cup of Lemon Tea.
Net Weight: 500 ml