Sri Sri Tattva Amla Candy Mango has Amla which has been used as a rejuvenator and Mango flavor According to Ayurveda, Amla or Indian Gooseberry is known as the powerhouse of nutrients. Rich in Vitamin C, it helps boost immunity and metabolism, Amla is also known to bring equilibrium in the three doshas of the body: Vata, Pitta & Kapha.
- Candies are delicious, healthy, sweet, and crunchy.
- It improves physical and mental health also increases immunity.
- Helps in digestion and improves memory.
- It increases hemoglobin and also helps to fight against aging effects.
- Improves eyesight.
- Reduces pigmentation.
- Gives strength to the liver, kidneys, and heart.
- Has rejuvenating properties.
- Promotes the health of skin, bones, blood, and brain.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) Fruit
- Mango Flavour ME02
- Color Index No 19140
- Sugar QS
How to Use:
- 3-4 pieces a day or as advised by the physician.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature. Away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Net Weight: 400 g