Amla or Indian Gooseberry is one of the best rejuvenators. It helps alleviate all three doshas. It has great therapeutic uses in eye disorders, hair fall, and diabetes. It delays aging and is one of the best aphrodisiacs. It is also an anti-oxidant.
- Acts as a strong antioxidant and improves physical and mental health.
- Increases immunity and helps indigestion.
- Improves memory and increases hemoglobin.
- Helps to fight against aging effects.
- Improves eyesight.
- Reduces pigmentation.
- Gives strength to the liver, kidneys, and heart.
- Has rejuvenating properties.
- Promotes the health of skin, bones, blood, and brain.