Dabur Pudina Hara Active is an ayurvedic medicine that contains ingredients that are recommended for indigestion, gas and flatulence.
- Pudina Satva (Mentha Piperata, Aerial Part, 01.)- 0.0337 ml
- Excipients - Q.S.
- Alcohol IP 10% v/v
- Colouring- Tartrazine Yellow Supra (C.I.No 19140)
- Alizarine Cyanine Green F (C.I. No. 61570)
Works as a cooling agent and provides quick relief from stomach ailments
Provides help in treating stomach ache, gas, and indigestion
A fast-action remedy, pudina hara is natural and safe
Direction For Use:
- Adults- Dilute 15 to 20 drops in a glass of water, 2-3 times a day
- Children- Dilute 5 to 10 drops in a glass of water, 2-3 times a day
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place away from direct Sunlight