Ecomytra’s Organic Moong comes from the state of Madhya Pradesh
- It has a slightly sweet taste and is sold fresh, as sprouts or as dried beans.
- Moong beans are incredibly versatile and typically eaten in salads, soups and stir-frys.
- They’re high in nutrients and believed to aid many ailments
- Moong is considered a superfood that is light in weight, easy on the stomach, and has a high protein content.
- A small serving of moong dal adds to your overall wellness and is an integral part of a vegetarian diet.
- Moong dal is a nutrient-rich food with healthy dose potassium, magnesium, Iron, and copper.